- Have received a High School Equivalency Certificate based on the GED test, or
- Have been Home-schooled and meet the “ability to benefit” as determined through a test recognized by the U.S. 教育部，或者
- Intend to enroll in a GED course, or
- Be a high school junior or senior and have principal approval to enroll, or
- Be a gifted student below the age of 16 and have principal approval to enroll.
High school students may also attend classes at 十大博彩娱乐游戏 for credit toward either a high school diploma or a college degree. Eligibility for enrollment as a high school student is decided as follows:
- The student is a high school junior or senior.
- A signed “Principal’s Approval” form must be submitted.
- A signed “Parent Guardian Approval” form must be submitted.
- A high school transcript is submitted to 十大博彩娱乐游戏. Final approval for enrollment is then determined by 十大博彩娱乐游戏.
College credit for classes taken by high school students will be held in “the bank” and awarded to the student upon completion of high school (as verified by an official high school transcript).
“Gifted students” (students with exceptionally high academic ability as determined by the student’s school and the College) who are below sixteen years of age may also take courses at 十大博彩娱乐游戏 with the approval of the student’s principal and the College.
Gifted students should follow the application procedures previously listed for the admission of high school students.
每个学习项目(例如, 电子产品, 园艺, Associate in 艺术 or Science) has specific requirements for admission. These requirements are based on the student’s previous education, 工作经验, 和成就水平. 参见“学习计划” 当前目录 for a complete list of prerequisites for each program. 信息 that may be used in admission to a program includes:
- A transcript of the student’s high school and college records. The student should request a transcript from the school(s) to be sent to the Admissions and Records Office at 十大博彩娱乐游戏. High school seniors applying for admission should also include a list of courses in progress. Transcripts of individuals who do not enroll at 十大博彩娱乐游戏 will be kept on file for two years after receipt.
- 考试成绩. 十大博彩娱乐游戏 generally uses the American College Testing (ACT). Other comparable test results may be submitted if approved by a 十大博彩娱乐游戏 counselor.
- 申请及个人面试, including related experiences since leaving high school or college.
Students may be provisionally admitted to a program even if they fail to meet some requirements. Students provisionally admitted may be required to enroll in developmental courses, 减少负荷, 完成进一步测试, 和/或接受职业咨询. Similar procedures may also be applied to students enrolling in individual courses only.
Selective Admission to 卫生专业项目
The following health professions programs require specialized admission:
- AAS Dental Hygiene – cooperative agreement with Lakeland 社区 College
- AAS Occupational Therapy Assistant – cooperative agreement with Parkland College
- AAS Physical Therapy Assistant – cooperative agreement with Lakeland 社区 College
- AAS Respiratory Care – cooperative agreement with Parkland College